And because that's what we've been doing for the past 48months, here we are today and this is what we've become.
And though we may have once in a while doubted our decisions to hold on, at the end of the day it's always you.
And it probably will always be you.
4years may seem like quite awhile, but no amount of time spent with you will ever be long enough.
I'm in no position to define what love is, but to me, it's to know that it's each other that we run to at the end of the day, to still have that tingling feeling each time I'm in your embrace, those quick phone calls to rant and catchup with each other about, to talk about the future and look ahead, to never get tired of being with you, to love you; flaws and all, to still get excited and all fluttery every once in awhile the phone rings and I see your number, to know that it's not about the number of months we've been together but what we've been through in such a period of time, to hold your hand and sometimes just feel that I don't ever want to let go.
To tell the future, no I am not capable of that; but with what I am and with what I have now, I want to see you in it.
Happy belated 4th, sweetheart.
Here's to 48months of rainbows and tornadoes, sunshine and snowstorms, and a whole lot more to come.
I love you.
Always have, always will
Forever and always.
PS, expect less of me for I am too caught up with my payless attachment at *GH.Yes, unfortunately I'm not exactly allowed to disclose certain information, but just so you know, I'm working in the laboratories. So no, I'm not a nurse. You won't see me walking around in a scrub or any other uniform.
FYI, it's only been 3days but it sure has felt like some 3weeks. Attachment is somehwere between sucks balls and pathetic.
Yup, no kidding.
Another 19 weeks and 2days to go.
:'(
Here's to a lack of social life, a letdown in financial security, and a limited free time.
No more long breaks,
no more trips to the library to play computer,
no skiving of lectures,
no "eh today no school cos today lab cancelled"
no "eh u, kita gi tengok movie at GV TM k nanti, I skola 9-11 je nari"
no more "eh u, nak jumpe jap? we eat nasi padang yg sedap tu at our favourite spot"
no "eh lecture boring ah, nak gi ITAS jap"
no more yummy tom yam claypot rice :'(
no more fighting over full tables
no more "eh nak makan ITAS ke Design?"
no more "eh aku jumpe fattah jap ah. nanti in 1 hour's time aku jumpe kau kat concourse ah k"
no making fun of that dumbass photocopying girl who looks and smells like she went straight to work as soon as she woke up.
no "rushing" to school and ending up missing 2h worth of lectures
God, the list is endless. I cannot believe I actually miss school.
But then again, maybe I wouldn't really complain if they actually PAY ME.
Even a few 200 bucks would've made me shut my trap. =/
ABOLISH FREE LABOUR, PEOPLE.